1) Upload your video to Vimeo.
2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Vimeo link (and password, if password protected)
2. Name(s) of the person(s) submitting, with email address and phone number.
3. Names of all other key crew and cast.
4. Up to a two-sentence logline or description.
5. (optional) Your permission for BYU Final Cut to include your movie on a Vimeo or Youtube channel after the festival.*
6. (optional) Your permission for BYU SFA to screen your piece at “SFA Presents” events.*
3) ALL SUBMISSIONS DUE BY FRIDAY, MARCH 11th at MIDNIGHT.
After receiving all submissions timestamped before or on March 11th, the Selections Committee will review all submissions.
In the weeks following, you will receive an email notifying you whether or not your film will be screened.
1) No time limits or constraints. Films of any length are welcome.
2) We welcome fiction, documentary, commercial work, and animation.
3) As a student film festival, every film must be submitted by a current BYU student and feature a primarily student crew.
4) All film content will be evaluated in accordance to the BYU Department of Theatre and Media Arts Selection, Viewing, and Creating policy.
*As noted, these sections are entirely optional. Neither giving nor denying permissions affects your eligibility in any way to be screened or to win awards in Final Cut.